Kwells for Kids Travel Sickness - Melt In Mouth - 12 Tablets
- Kwells Kids melt in the mouth, the tablets are used in the fast prevention and relief of travel sickness. Can be used by children from 4 years old, please see pack for further info. Taken 30 minutes before the start of the journey or at the onset of nausea. Repeated six hourly if required.
- Contains: Saccharin Sodium and Mannitol.
Direction For Use
- Tablet can be taken up to 20-30 minutes before the start of the journey to prevent travel sickness occuring, or at the onset of nausea.
- Over 10 years: 1-2 tablets every 6 hours if required. Not more than 3-6 tablets in 24 hours. 4 years upwards: half to 1 tablet every 6 hours if required. Not more than 1 and a half-3 tablets in 24 hours. Under 4 years: not recommended.
- Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
questions please contact us to see if we may be able to help you.
* If you
require this item quicker please send us a message.
maybe flat packed for delivery purposes. All items included in the box will be
enclosed along with any instructions that come with the item.
see our other products at our Brother Pharmacy Store which you may also be