Ensure the device is at room temperature before measuring. The measurement can be performed on the left or right arm. Insert the cuff line into the connection for the cuff connector. Finally position the cuff on the arm in the correct place.
- Fit the cuff to the bare upper arm. Blood circulation in the arm should not be restricted by tight clothing or other objects.
- The cuff should be placed on the upper arm so that the lower edge is about 2 to 3cm from the bend of the elbow and above the artery. The tube should be in line with the centre of the palm.
- Tighten the free end of the cuff, but make sure that it is not too tight around the arm and close to the hook-and-loop fastener. The cuff should be fastened so that two fingers fit under the cuff.
- the cuff line into the connection for the cuff connector.
- This cuff is suitable for you if the index mark is within the OK range after fitting the cuff on the upper arm.